Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Yakima KingJoe Pro 2 and 2007 Mazda 3

For everyone looking for a bike rack to fit their 2007 Mazda 3 with factory spoiler - look no further. It's the Yakima KingJoe Pro 2 - bought mine at RackAttack.com. Also purchased the trunk security strap to go with it. Like it LOTS !!!

Took me a while to decide and looked all over the Web for to see if it would fit but I finally decided - the KingJoe Pro 2. There wasn't just one thing about it that I liked but many. The first thing was it's look and design - the rectangular rail design compared to the round tubing of others won me over. In addition, I liked how the padding on the top and bottom brackets went completely across.

The other thing that impressed me was the complete package of function. I liked the idea of it fitting on many vehicles cause my job has fleet cars - it even comes with straps for mini vans with glass hatch backs. Then to have such an ingenious security strap option - a little dog bone looking thing that has an attached cable embedded in a typical looking nylon strap.

The bottom line is that it looks good too. It has nice paint and an industrial look that looks good even when not carrying my bike. GOOD STUFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment